- Beautiful tight basing patterns in many gold mining stocks. Gold bashers will get bashed when they erupt at some point in the future $GLD
- NEW POST: Is The Stock Market In A Bull Or Bear Market? https://t.co/tZVjVYw8qe
- RT @MebFaber: Average returns to an industry after 5 down years?
- RT @PeterSchiff: Macy's Q3 Report Reveals People Not Buying Stuff in "Recovering" Economy @SchiffGold https://t.co/V2Yxmz4Ah4
- RT @MktOutperform: Orange Juice Futures up nearly 50% in a month, YTD highs.
Looking Good Billy Ray! Feeling Good Louis! https://t.co/QS8…
- @allstarcharts LOL gold is down 10% since mid 2013. Not really much to trade on trend wise for many years unless you're leveraged in reply to allstarcharts
- RT @jessefelder: We’re in the Early Stages of Largest Debt Default in US History https://t.co/hHdKTDLJxq https://t.co/RuENeuH8JQ
- Gold is a Bargain Right Now, But No One is Paying Attention – Rob McEwen | Kitco News https://t.co/qVEGhOcFJ2
- Texas jobs, consumer economy feel the low price of crude oil https://t.co/47BqDCtzOS
- Resist and Thrive — Medium https://t.co/ReBupsipMw
- Macy's is in a stage 4 death trap. Buyer beware M – SharpCharts Workbench – https://t.co/0Z8KGurb3b https://t.co/1jTczIbkt1
- “I Can’t Deny It – The Outlook For Gold Isn’t Pretty Right Now” https://t.co/ObKefcGTbT
- NEW POST: Tweets, Headlines, and Charts for 2015-11-10 https://t.co/8J5610SSwF