In this video I take a look at the big correction in uranium mining stocks from last week. I take a deep dive into what separates successful trading from traders that tend to struggle more as it pertains to managing risk.
In this video I take a look at recent action in the uranium and gold sectors and some bullish developments for each sector. I also discuss two stock market sectors that I think could outperform as we continue into 2017.
Uranium mining ETF URA was one of the top performing ETFs in the first quarter of 2017. What’s next for the sector? In this video I take a look at inter-market analysis of the commodities and stock markets and how they could impact the uranium miners to start Q2 2017.
Biotech ETFs XBI and IBB are outperforming so far this year. It’s not too surprising if you use Stage Analysis since we know that bear markets are authors of bull markets, and biotech was one of the worst performing sectors of 2016. I take a look at XBI and IBB from a Stage Analysis perspective in this video and discuss what I’m looking for as the second quarter of 2017 starts.
At the end of last week I had a great opportunity to interview with Collin Kettell of Palisade Radio. In the interview we discussed a wide range of topics including:
- The Stage 2 breakout in uranium that occurred back in December 2016
- How bull markets typically have an explosive start and finish
- How I use Stage Analysis to identify and trade bull markets
- The strengths and weaknesses of trend following systems
- How the bull market in gold from 2016 started to fail at the end of the year
- Other new bull markets besides uranium I’m looking at currently
Collin has done a lot of great interviews with other experts in the uranium space that I would highly recommend checking out at palisaderadio.com.