In this video I take a look at recent action in the uranium and gold sectors and some bullish developments for each sector. I also discuss two stock market sectors that I think could outperform as we continue into 2017.
Uranium mining ETF URA was one of the top performing ETFs in the first quarter of 2017. What’s next for the sector? In this video I take a look at inter-market analysis of the commodities and stock markets and how they could impact the uranium miners to start Q2 2017.
At the end of last week I had a great opportunity to interview with Collin Kettell of Palisade Radio. In the interview we discussed a wide range of topics including:
- The Stage 2 breakout in uranium that occurred back in December 2016
- How bull markets typically have an explosive start and finish
- How I use Stage Analysis to identify and trade bull markets
- The strengths and weaknesses of trend following systems
- How the bull market in gold from 2016 started to fail at the end of the year
- Other new bull markets besides uranium I’m looking at currently
Collin has done a lot of great interviews with other experts in the uranium space that I would highly recommend checking out at palisaderadio.com.
In this video I go over the ongoing pullback in the uranium sector from a Stage Analysis perspective. I also discuss the second ideal buy point in Stage Analysis which is the pullback that often happens to the breakout level when a market first moves into a Stage 2 bull market.
Learning from the past is a great way to become a better trader and in this video I go over the last major uranium bull market from mid-2003 to mid-2007. I discuss mistakes traders make when trading in a major bull market and talk about how critical it is to get positioned early in a bull market. I also talk about how having a long term game plan can help you overcome the short term psychological stress that is caused when pullbacks occur.